Hot Mess Fashion

{{ Welcome to Fashion Hot Mess }}


x

About Me

My photo
Blogging fashion and style. Life should be non stop fashion hot and mess. Fashion Hot Mess on FACEBOOK and TWITTER - Se@rch and you will find <3

Wednesday 22 September 2010

The "Don't" Help Pakistan Campaign

I produced a fashion show in aid of the floods in Pakistan. The 'Fashion For The Floods' show complete with high street trends complimented by Asian traditional clothing and Henna artist decorating the guests opened with this powerful video.

The video is part of a campaign to help Pakistan by "house of glaMO". I found it incredibly thought provoking and reminded me of the reason why I was producing the fashion show and I needed to take my guests back to the real purpose of the show they had paid to attend.

It worked in reminding me that we need to keep helping and I can only hope it worked for them so they continue to donate generously to a country crucially in need of our assistance.

I hope it did the same for you.

www.houseofglamo.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment